[mythtv-users] no audio in dvdauthor step

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Thu Aug 18 06:55:17 UTC 2005

> I tried both ProjectX and MythBurn (including just running
> mythtvburn.sh script) and I have the same problem: dvdauthor produces
> nothing in AUDIO  directory, and as result no sound.
The problem that your DVDs don't have audio aren't related to the
AUDIO_TS Diectory there's not supposed to be anything in there for a
normal Video DVD; audio+video are multiplexed together into the .vob
files in the VIDEO_TS directory. The logfile produced by mythburn
(output of mythburn.sh script) might be useful in determining what's
wrong.

Bye, Martin