[mythtv-users] Barebone myth tv nodes?

Kevin Wentland kevin.wentland at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:51:36 UTC 2005

I use the Hauppauge Media MVP to connect to my backend. You can get them for
around 80 bucks new.
 I just absolutely love it. It is the size of an old external modem and
boots off the network. Multiple systems can be upgraded in under a minute.
NO JOKE.
 Just copy the upgraded boot image to the tftp directory and you are done
for all Media MVP clients.
 It isn't a full Myth Frontend but plays all your shows perfectly.
 The project web page is http://mvpmc.sourceforge.net