[mythtv-users] Using MythMusic

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:48:44 UTC 2005

A few people have posted about MythMusic and how useable it is in the
past. I have some questions about using it myself now.

1) When I go into it it immediately starts playing tracks beginning
with "A". How do I stop it playing automatically?

2) There are some control icons at the bottom of the screen:

What buttons are mapped to these controls?

3) Is there an easy way to set up playlists by genres? I'd like it to
just play all the music it can find in a certain genre that I would
pick to match my mood.

Regards,
Phill