[mythtv-users] Recommended GUI dimensions/setup to deal with overscan @ 1920x1080i

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:56:12 UTC 2005

Any tips are obviously of help, thanks.  I second the request to treat
overscan as the norm.    Any actual help on this in the doc with a
couple recommended set of options would suffice.

Any chance you had the downside of severe pin-cushion on your 510?
That is something else I am dealing with with any input >NTSC.  I
believe it to be
http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/brandspecific/pioneer/pincushioning.html
but I have been a little lazy and fearful getting someone to come in
and tinker with it.

Does your myth box have enough juice with the visualizations?  Work around?