[mythtv-users] Card recommendation request and cable question.

todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Mon Aug 22 17:21:00 UTC 2005

In addition to the below items,

Another interesting approach would be to use a dedicated video port for
myth output. This could either be (s)vga, svideo, composite from a aux
port from a video card that offers multiple outputs.

I find this configuration more flexible as I can login to the primary
screen using a standard computer monitor and when desired watch tv off
of the secondary port which I have connected to a hd projector.

And with a powerful enough computer and video card(s) you can
effectively multitask.