[mythtv-users] Zap2it question.

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Mon Aug 22 17:58:36 UTC 2005

Mark Gordon wrote:

> From what I have gathered Zap2it provides all the tv listings for the
> US users of MythTV? Is there is no cost of this service? I have heard
> that Zap2it includes some kind of advertising with the data, is this
> true and if so is it obtrusive in anyway?
>
> Mark

Free? yes

More info has been discussed numerous times.
http://www.bitbenderforums.com/~ralpha6/knoppmyth/knoppmythtv.htm

--

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.