[mythtv-users] This is dumb

todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Tue Aug 23 03:22:27 UTC 2005

Interesting point,

I'm just following Jared Wilson's guide to installing myth.
So if there is something that needs to be done but isn't contained in
that doc then yes, the drivers for the prv-250 and/or ivtv isn't being
loaded.  I am still relatively new to Linux, even though I've been using
it for several years.  So sorry for any dumb questions and my
frustration on this.

Thanks for the Hint,  I'll track this down and see what I come up with.