[mythtv-users] ivtv card not getting initialized.

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Tue Aug 23 18:20:37 UTC 2005

George,

Thanks for the update.
Applying those patches appear to fix the problem. But like you stated this
snippet should be placed in a more general purpose section of the guide and
not the ir section.
I skipped the remote section because I didn't want IR capability.  Or at
least I thought I didn't need it.
I'll make a note on my copy of Jared's guide.  I'll also check that site and
see if the guide has been updated.
My copy is a few months old  (pre fc4)
If not I'll ask once again if my notes can be incorporated into the master.

In any event, while I am now getting additional error/warning messages at
boot time at least the card appears to be getting initialized automatically.
I'll have to capture those messages and debug.

thanks again for your assistance...