[mythtv-users] Adding item to display harddrive temps in Info-Center system Status

Don Brown don at donbrown.ca
Wed Aug 24 02:28:05 UTC 2005

I've searched the archives and /usr/share/mythtv/*.xml files and I cannot
determine how I could possibly add the output from hddtemp as a new item in
the list of things to select in the System Status.

I've setup myth (0.18.1) from atrpms, so perhaps it's a source code change.

If it is, I'll poke around in the SVN source code, but I'd appreciate someone
telling me if it can be done via the xml files.

Or perhaps I could take a different approach and write the output from hddtemp
into the log table, then use the 'display log', but that seems so, um,
indirect and unnatural.

Thanks a million,
Don