[mythtv-users] Re: Consecutive programs, dual tuners

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:11:45 UTC 2005

> > Of course, an even better solution would have been to get Australian TV
> > stations to show their programs at the advertised time... but let's not
> > get silly.
>
> Sounds great. Channel 10 seem to be the biggest offenders on this
> regard. Luckily most of their programming is crap so it's not often an
> issue!

Wait Phill, your forgetting about Idol, BigBrother, Neighbours and
bloody Celebrity Ready Steady Cook.  No wait, on second thoughts your
damn right, it *is* mostly crap :P

Sorry, couldn't help it :|  (BTW: I do actually like to record Cops,
The Simpsons and the Formula One I just put a 30 minute wrapper around
those shows).

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.