[mythtv-users] ATI Tv Wonder Pro

todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Thu Aug 25 03:34:12 UTC 2005

I wouldn't waste my time with any ATI product and Linux.  ATI tech
support got downright hostile when I asked them to support one of their
products under fc2. Yes I know a while back.  But Why support a company
who doesn't return the favor?

Drop ATI and go with a Nvidia product.  At least Nvidia is user
friendly !!!

$50 bucks will get you a up2date card and nvidia will talk to you about
it...