[mythtv-users] Which Window Manager?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Aug 25 21:42:59 UTC 2005

Greg Woods wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 14:29 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
>

>>As I thought I said, we are using the StreamZap remote.
>>

>You did say that.
>

>> It comes with
>>it's own USB receiver:
>>

>But I didn't know that part.
>
>I was hoping to use the same universal remote I already have downstairs
>for the TV, amplifier, DVD player, VCR, etc. rather than having to have
>yet another remote. I suppose for $27 I could get one of these anyway
>and program the universal remote from it. Anybody got a better idea? Got
>a lircd.conf file for the thing?

I have the streamzap as well (you can also email their sales and just
buy the USB receiver for less if you don't want the remote).  I just use
my regular All-4-One remote from Best Buy with the receiver.  I
programmed the CBL/SAT button to be a Tivo and used the Tivo LIRC config
file and it works fine.

Kevin