[mythtv-users] 350 Tv Out vs. Nvidia 5200

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 03:03:50 UTC 2005

> > 3.) Took the time to *learn* how to properly configure their NVIDIA
> > cards for TV out
> >

> I think think there are quite a few us who would love any tips on how
> to properly configure our NVIDIA cards.
>
> Some mentioned differences between manufacturers - for the record, I
> have an AOpen GeForce 5200, and it looks like crap (my XBox frontend
> looks better).

My general pick up from this thread is that if you _really_ know what
you're doing and the wind's in the right direction you have a faint
chance of getting a good quality picture from nVidia cards. A PVR-350
is not an option for me as I had DVB-T cards in my box, so what other
video cards should I be looking at to get really good picture quality?

Regards,
Phill