[mythtv-users] OT where can I find a kernel-devel-2.6.11-1.27_FC3 rpm?

Alan Anderson andersonas at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 28 16:22:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

I applologize for the off topic question.  But if anyone would have this old
file it would be someone on this list.

My mythtv box started to hang yesterday after months of problem free running.

This morning I caught a kernel oops.  But like a dummy when I upgraded to FC3
a few months back I didnt install the kenel-devel rpm.  Now I am not able to
locate it.  Any body have a copy of the kernel-devel-2.6.11-1.27 rpm?

I hope with the kernel-dev rpm I can try to track down the reson for the oops.

Thanks
Alan Anderson