[mythtv-users] Digital Foxtel Integration (Australia)

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Mon Aug 29 12:22:42 UTC 2005

I'm trying to get this working with an analogue Foxtel at the moment. Will
post again if / when it is up and running. Someone on this list was kind
enough to provide me with an lirc config file that I'm going to try. Not
sure if this will work with digital but maybe worth a try.

I think all of us with analogue boxes are going to be forced to upgrade
within twelve months so it would be interesting to know if we can get the
digital stb's to work.

Regards
Marty