[mythtv-users] LIRC: MythTV native support & other

Dr. C Mythology drcphd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:55:52 UTC 2005

Nathan: I just realised that it picks up signals from my stereo remote's
up/down buttons.
But I get signals even when not pressing any buttons on any remote, though
it doesn't happen nearly as often as before.

It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to. I started irw 10 minutes
ago. Nothing yet.

Nick: I'll try unplugging the receiver afterwards and get back to you. I
certainly get signals if I leave it on for a whole night, so maybe I should
try unplugging it tonight.

Thanks for your help.