[mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Darren Black lists.drdaz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:37:59 UTC 2005

Hola!

Thanks for the quick response... I certainly thought dvdauthor
installed without a hitch *Blushes*. Gonna have to have another look
at that... But I suspect you were hit the nail on the head re: the
permissions of the /incoming/FS/ directory. I'll fiddle some more...

Oh and the touching the working system thing... It's a problem I have.
I can't help myself. I will try and seek help ;-).

Cheers,
/drdaz