[mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Darren Black lists.drdaz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:03:24 UTC 2005

On 8/29/05, Martin Bene <martin.bene at icomedias.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the quick response... I certainly thought
> > dvdauthor installed without a hitch *Blushes*.
> > Gonna have to have another look at that...
>
> Actually, I'd recommend sticking with the 0.6.11 version you've got now.
> I've definitely had strange problems with the 0.6.12 alpha version.
> (dvdauthor, that is. Spumux from the alpha package works fine).
>
> Home you'll get back to a working system :-)

Heh... I have. For some reason even though the /incoming/FS/ dir had
777 permissions, the script bombed unless the owner of the dir was
apache. I'll stick to the current version since it seems to work...

By the way, many of my recordings are transcoded to mpeg4... Should I
assume this script won't transcode them properly?

Thanks,
/drdaz