[mythtv-users] mythtranscode and nuvexport (memory usage andswapping)

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:08:39 UTC 2005

I understood the .nuv part that's not a .nuv for HD... But there is nothing
that tells me in the software that this is not supported.
 I think it does work for PS files, but not TS. I still have a problem with
the defitions of PS vs TS. I guess the PS is that the TS has been demuxed
and packets written out as a program stream (like a DVD).
 Usually a TS is a transport stream with either all the transport are only
the program you want. Where I called them SPTS and MPTS.
 Steve