[mythtv-users] nuvexport and avidemux versions

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-users.spam at isismanor.com
Mon Aug 29 21:29:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use nuvexport to cut out some sections of recordings I've
edited in myth.

It doesn't produce any output. I tracked this down to avidemux not
working. I try and open the .nuv file in avidemux (v2.0.42, built using
t the stock gentoo ebuild) and it tells me that the file format is not
recognized, which i guess is the problem. Is there a particular version
of avidemux that I should be using. Does anyone have this working on gentoo?

thanks

Neale.