[mythtv-users] Sound on all but one channel

Michael Norman mwnorman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:49:16 UTC 2005

I (finally!) have MythTV working on an ASUS Pundit-R w a 250 card
(model '980' - '976' in Canada: Tuner type 50).

The only thing not working is the sound from one specific channel.
I am plugging the cable coax directly into the card and using
'Internal Tuner'. I recorded a show and had no audio.
When I watch 'Live TV', I can only get sound about 25% of the time -
tune to a different channel for a few seconds ... then back to chnl 6
(in Ottawa called 'A-Channel').

Any ideas?
TIA