[mythtv-users] Upgrading FC3 -> FC4?

Darren Black lists.drdaz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:05:18 UTC 2005

BTW, what method did you use to upgrade? Was it something similar to what
was described in that link? I also didn't answer your question it seems...
There is a 10 gig (roughly IIRC) root partition which I expect can be backed
up in the way you suggest. I'd still like to hear people's experiences with
the various upgrade methods though :-)

/drdaz