[mythtv-users] Radeon 8500LE & DVI

Peter Osterberg peter at supergirl.se
Tue Aug 30 17:53:49 UTC 2005

Hi Ben,

I haven't tried this myself but there is a special xorg configuration
program shipped along if you download the latest drivers from ATI. At least
when installing them on a Gentoo system I'm sure that is the case for any
kind of install of the Radeon drivers. The config script provided from ATI
has a option for mirroring the screen on either the VGA connection or
TV-out. I'm not sure if different resolutions on the two devices are
supported when you want to mirror the display, but that might not be an
option that you need.

The setup script should be called fglrxconfig

Sincerely
Peter