[mythtv-users] Any Fedora Core 3 nuvexport RPMs out there?

Claude Boucher mythtv.user at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:02:10 UTC 2005

Chris Petersen wrote:

Dries has a rpm for FedoraCore 2. It works with FC3 and FC4 too. That's
the one bundled with MythDora 1.4.1. I use this package myself:

The original poster simply has to do the following as root:

# rpm -Uvh
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/fc2/i386/RPMS.dries/lve-0.040322-1.1.fc2.dries.i386.rpm

The original poster should also apt-get or yum the other dependencies
required by nuvexport:
id3tag
avidemux
divx4linux
perl-Time-HiRes

The other deps were probably installed with mythtv-suite.

Claude