[mythtv-users] Watching nuv in windows.

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:35:16 UTC 2005

The simplest thing I have used for this purpose are:
1. symlinking untility that renames complicated.nuv nice_name.nuv files. I
think this script can be found in the contrib directory.
2. Samba to share files with CIFS/windows
3. videolan player to open play files. Some other players will attempt to
open the entire file before playing it.