[mythtv-users] Foxtel digital picture quality

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 31 23:30:35 UTC 2005

I've been using DVB with myth for quite some time now here in Sydney
(almost 2 years), and I'm now looking at getting a PVR150 cards to
capture Foxtel Digital via s-video.
I've seen Foxtel Digital mentioned in the archives a few times, and was
wondering what people have found the picture quality like. Does anyone
have any sample clips?
I'm worried that now I'm used to the excellent picture quality of DVB
that I'll be disappointed with Foxtel Digital captured over s-video. :)

It is frustrating that Foxtel now provide their Foxtel-IQ pvr solution,
but no legal way to capture the digital streams for us Myth users :(

Cheers,
-Kent