[mythtv-users] How big is your database?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 1 01:43:32 EST 2005

heh heh - its 12 months since my last ext3 reinstall - lost 40gbytes off
an ext3 partition (this being the worst of a number of cases on this
laptop) - I have gone back to resierfs and have been happy since.  Too
flaky for me.

I think its a case of YMMV, but I wont be using again ext2/3 except in
very narrow circumstances (/boot on gentoo).

BillK