[mythtv-users] Re: yet another mythtv theme "RETRO"

gerhard aldorf gerhard at aldorf.no
Fri Dec 2 05:31:10 EST 2005

-While the DirecTV signal is on the fritz because of
-the pouring rain here, I decided to look into the font
-issue myself.  I changed the font to Franklin Gothic
-Medium, and it looks pretty good.  I think that the
-program guide actually looks better in Franklin Gothic
-than Trebuchet MS, but I suppose that's a personal
-preference.

-Regardless of the font used, the items in the main
-menu are a bit small.  Perhaps in exchange for the
-smaller text, you can put more items on the screen?

-- Joe

Thanks Joe

I'll try out the Franklin Gothic font. Are there any copyright issues with the M$ fonts? As for the items in the main menu I may make them bigger. My intent is to keep it simple and dont put too many things there.

Gerhard