[mythtv-users] Multiple directory locations for Music, Videos, Recordings etc.

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Sat Dec 3 03:57:55 EST 2005

I've looked through the archives and can't seem to find anything on this.. I
haven't scoured the docs.. But a cursory look..

Is there a way to specify multiple disconnected directory locations for
things like videos, music and recordings.

Maybe something like

/videos/family;/videos/michael;/videos/homevideo

Or

/music/regular;/music/christmas (without connecting the other 12 folders in
/music)

Etc..

I'd like to put multiple hard drives in this machine without having to make
an array... Or, keep my music organized across multiple volumes/directories
on my main server..

Not sure I REALLY want to do it.. Just wondering.

- Michael