[mythtv-users] Touchscreen - pluto

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Mon Dec 5 12:24:46 EST 2005

it supports windows ce devices too, like old pocket pc's, but still, the
myth functionality of pluto is limited. all they do is push characters
to the keyboard buffer when you hit the touchscreen. pretty much the
same behavior as myth wifi.

come to think of it, would it be possible to have the case's touchscreen
display a webpage with the mythwifi interface on it? that would lack
song information and status and whatnot, but it would at least provide
control of the system.