[mythtv-users] Re: sorry to bother you about your xbox mythtv image

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:25:31 EST 2005

Go ahead and download the torrent file from the following location:

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3397792

It looks like someone is still seeding it. If not, email me back and I will
create an updated release this week. There is an update to the remote
control drivers that needs to be included for 3rd party remotes to work.

-Rob Anderson

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com