[mythtv-users] XVMC Support for Intel 810

Jeff Roberts jeffsmu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:39:31 EST 2005

I've got a couple of small compaq deskpro en's that i use for
frontends.  They are celeron 700's.  With the on board i810 they
couldnt handle 720x480 video from my pvr-500.  I bought a couple of
geforce mx4000 pci cards for them and now they work like champs.  I
highly reccomend this solution.  The pci geforce cards can be had for
less than $50 new.  A lot of them have svideo out as an added bonus.