[mythtv-users] Changing "watch recordings" groups

James Grant topace at lightbox.org
Tue Dec 6 10:42:37 EST 2005

Hey there, I have a question about the "watch recordings" screen.  I really
like how it creates program groups based on the show title, then shows each
episode inside the the list for the group....

but...

what I don't like, is how every movie that i record gets its own program group
created, with  (obviously) only one "episode" inside the group.  What I was
wondering is, if there was a special way to continue grouping by show title
for everything except movies, and have all movies go into a "special" group,
called "Movies".  I'd be happy moving them manually after recording is done,
or automatically would be even better!

Alias ->	Fait Accompli
		Out of the Box

Lost -> 	What Kate Did