[mythtv-users] New widescreen theme coming soon (a little OT)

Jack R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Tue Dec 6 15:56:40 EST 2005

Nice, this would make Project Grayhem the first wide enabled Vertical
selection theme? I don't like the horizontal selection of Minimalist
wide (or the look really, but I hate to bash the first and only?
widescreen theme) so really looking forward to this. Figure I can also
run a diff after you do all the hard work and maybe apply what I learn
to some of the other themes =)

Though it's quite possible I am far to lazy to actually get around to
doing so.