[mythtv-users][OT] - How grab VHS tapes?

Alessandro Boggiano boggiano at libero.it
Wed Dec 7 06:42:59 EST 2005

Hi all,
usually if I want watch a VHS,I can use the antenna cable between the
vcr and the tv (I know,the quality is bad),put channel 36 on my tv and
it works!

I'd like to do the same thing with my mythtv system in order to recorder
the vhs tape: so I unplegged the antenna from the tv and plugged the vcr
as above.

Now the problem is that I can't find a valid channel/frequency with my
PVR-150: I use ivtv-0.4.0 and the program ptune-ui.pl (I hacked the
source to have a fine tune to 50) to set the channel.
But I can'f find a valid frequency!

For a couple of secs I had a valid picture from the tape,but it disappared!

someone can help me, please?
Thanks
Alessandro