[mythtv-users] XBox Media Center Question

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:26:01 EST 2005

Just to be clear, I was not suggesting that MythTV and XMBC become one.  I
see them as quite different (XMBC doesn't record at all, right?). I just
think that as a viewer, XMBC is damn fine.

I guess the only point I'm trying to make is that I hope the people adding
Myth support for XMBC feel comfortable with the API for MythTV and that it
is stable enough that they can maintain this functionality.

P.S. - It is a damn shame that using XBMC isn't as simple as burning an ISO
and sticking it into the XBox.  That would be awesome.

--
Mike