[mythtv-users] pvr-150 image looks "soft"

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:36:53 EST 2005

like a smoothing filter is being used. it looks just a tad softer than the
source. I also notice that during scenes with movement it looks as though the
frame rate was dropping by 5-10.

this is all coming from the svideo output of my digital cable box, so it could
just be the output from the box, but I've seen the svideo output at my
friends apt. and it doesn't have this issue.

so are there any "secret" settings I can look for or anything?

--
Steve