[mythtv-users] mythbackend can't find channel is database
bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 01:10:05 EST 2005
Mitko Haralanov wrote:
>On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 19:28:11 -0800
>Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>nope, you should have those filled in. You should see what I did in the
>>msg that I referred you to in the last thread. It has what I filled in
>>and how I did it. freqid also needs to be filled in with the right
>I read your thread and then I read the original thread that you used as
>a guide. However, when I look at my channel table the freqid's are of
>the form XX-X (for example 35-1, or 45-1).
>I am not sure why they are of this form but I feel a little uneasy
>about changing them to something completely different (the value of the
>frequency field in the dtv_multiplex) table.
For my system, mythtv-setup scanned the channels, and got the mplexid,
serviceid and atscid correct -- but did not put the correct freq_id in
the "channel" table. Just as you describe above.
What you need to do is copy the "frequency" record from the
"dtv_multiplex" table using the "mplexid" as the reference key to the
correct channel. Paste that "frequency" into the "freq_id" record of the
"channel" table, again using the mplexid as your reference.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users