[mythtv-users] Nuvexport honorcutlist doesn't cut correctly.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:46:20 EST 2005

Chris,

  I'm using a pcHDTV HD-3000 I don't know if it's software or hardware, I
think it just grabs the MPEG2 stream out of the air and just dumps it to
disk (hardware?).  I'm pretty sure that it's a problem with how the
mythtranscode program reads the stream.  I think it's also the same problem
that myth exhibits while watching the stream, it also skips the commercial
breaks early.

  Mr. Pinkham mentioned (in another email I sent regarding this issue, oops)
that it might be due to a frame rate mismatch from the movie/show to the
commercials that causes it to jump early.  I'm using SVN 8166 right now and
can repeat the issue on demand, I just have to watch a recording with cut
points in it from my FOX station.  I recorded "Head of State" on ABC the
other night and its cut points work without issue.

-Greg