[mythtv-users] Myth/Debian distribution

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Sat Dec 10 03:21:46 EST 2005

On Friday 09 December 2005 23:51, Mike Robinson wrote:
> Okay, so I'll go for Debian's "etch" release.  That's what I'm currently
> running on my wife's old Blueberry iBook, so I'm a bit familiar with it.
My 2 cents ...
If you go for debian testing/unstable, go for (k)ubuntu.  I love debian, I run
it for nearly 10 years.  I always used testing and unstable for my
workstations and stable for my servers.

Some months ago I installed kubuntu and I was impressed.  For me, it's
bleeding edge like debian unstable, stable like debian stable and so polished
that's better then windows ;)
AND it has mythtv out-of-the-apt-repository.

Stef