[mythtv-users] myth.rebuilddatabase.pl issues

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Sun Dec 11 13:20:07 EST 2005

Hi,

Does myth.reuilddatabase.pl work with the new names in svn? I have
some missing db entries for several files but the script doesn't seem
to work anymore with SVN.
It still tries to rename to the old name convention with
chan_start_end.nuv and doesn't have and DB info the the renamed files
when it tries to run mythconverg on this file.

On some old nuv-files from my analog card it tries to import but then
it says "execute failed: Duplicate entry".

Is it still supposed to work with the old nuv files?

Adam