[mythtv-users] TiVo remote on KnoppMyth

Rick Strobel rstrobel at infotime.com
Sun Dec 11 23:09:34 EST 2005

Looks like the command names in lirc.conf don't match what's in .lircrc. By
changing "REW" to "REV", for example, I can get other buttons to work.

Until I get a better understanding of all the commands available for the
"mythtv", "mplayer" and "Xine" sections of .lircrc I'm gonna wait it out.
Guess I'm going to go ahead and get a tuner card and try this for real now.

Maybe I'll try irrecord.  I tried it but couldn't figure out the command
syntax to get it started.