[mythtv-users] mythbackend startup script for Debian

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Mon Dec 12 03:33:19 EST 2005

Hi,

 I'm having a hard time setting up a startup script on Debian unstable
using svn from a few days ago.

The sample scripts in the contrib directory of the source don't use Debian
controls, and as mythbackend has a builtin daemon mode I'm not sure I
should use a script based on skeleton.

Can anyone point me at a working script, or tell me the best approach to
make one myself? I think I used a script from the 0.18 deb last time
(before my hard disk crash), but this time it's pure svn.

Cheers

Marius