[mythtv-users] watching a bttv recorded show on a non mythtv mplayer?

Daniel Stengel dstengel at uni-mannheim.de
Tue Dec 13 03:37:16 EST 2005

Isn't there some other... more standardized, supported way to convert a
bttv-nuppelvideo to mpeg/divx? Even with the README of the nuppelvideo
ebuild (using gentoo for my mythbox) I am not able to convert a nuv
file.

Is it possible to change the default encoding from nuppel to xvid, divx
or similar?

Best,

Daniel