[mythtv-users] Anybody working on Nokia 770 front end?

Brad brad at thethorntons.net
Tue Dec 13 12:04:19 EST 2005

Playback on a phone, I love the idea.

I ran across this awhile back and thought it might be of interest, web based
so the burden is on the backend.  I had it set up and it worked reasonable
well a few months ago.  The only way to watch live tv though was to record
it and play the recording.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythstreamtv/

If I recall correctly it used VLC to transcode and stream on the fly.  I'm
not running it now as I am fussing with a separate frontend.

If you get something working I would love to see it, I've got a N70, not
sure which flavor of symbian you've got on that.

cheers,

Brad