[mythtv-users] Xine issues

Peter Osterberg Peter at supergirl.se
Tue Dec 13 15:19:49 EST 2005

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 14:52, Peter Osterberg wrote:
>

>> Forgot to mention this...
>>
>> The "cursor" that shows which menu item that is currently selected is
>> not visible when using opengl. Isn't that really odd?
>>
>> I am of course talking about the dvd's menu....
>>

> I would think that the DVD menus use their own highlighting scheme,
> authored into the DVD itself.  Xine shouldn't need to put its own
> 'cursor'... unless I'm misunderstanding you.

You did not missunderstand me. I use 101 Dalmatian as my test movie. A
cute little paw is used to show what menu item is selected. The paw
shows in xshm and xv but not in opengl. I think it is really strange...

By the way I found a check box for deinterlaceing that did the trick. Xv
and deinterlace did it for me...