[mythtv-users] Anyone have Packard Bell IR Receiver and Remote Working?!

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:42:40 EST 2005

I use the Packaard Bell IR serial receiver with myth. But I'm not using
Knoppmyth, instead I've got Debian testing (etch) which I believe is
similar. Mine works perfectly with pretty much no configuration, using lirc
0.7.1pre2 from the debian packages. I'm not really sure what problem you're
having from your description, but if you can give me some more information,
I'll try to help.