[mythtv-users] recording every day....

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Dec 17 09:10:19 EST 2005

John Andersen wrote:

>On 12/16/05, Maurizio Salvadeo <maurizio at icsnet.it> wrote:
>

>>hi, is my first time in the list. i'd like to record a program every day,
>>also saturday and sunday, and for a long period. my mythtv schedules only
>>weekdays for 2 weeks. someone know how to do it?
>>

>Just tell it to record one showing of that program
>every day.

Make sure you choose a showing on the weekend when setting up the
recording schedule.  If you set the recording schedule using a weekday
showing, it will record only the weekday showings (which is why you
don't get the weekend showings).

>As your backend refills its schedule, it will find more episodes, and record them.

In other words, Myth won't schedule the recording until it has data for
that recording.

Mike