[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode doesn't rename and delete .tmp files

jeff leads jleads at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:29:24 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply Chris.

On my MBE (knoppmyth R5A26) the mythtv user and group
are uid/gid 105.

On my PC I created a mythtv user account and group and
made them 105 as well, added mythtv to the mythtv
group.  I su'd to mythtv and from the mythtv home
directory I executed mythjobqueue.  My result was that
my next post transcode rename and delete worked!  It
transcoded and deleted the file, however none of the
subsequent transcodes have behaved that way.  I;ve
restarted mythjobqueue several times a the mythtv
user.  Is there some way I can test rename() and
unlink() without running a transcode to see if it
works?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks!