[mythtv-users] A/V Sync issue (searched through list, and followed howto.)

John Yonn galentin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:19:57 EST 2005

Total strangeness. Apparently the problem is with the nvidia driver I'm
using. or so it seems. I just turned off the tv out and plugged in a regular
monitor for the first time since I finished building XFree86. Surprisingly
theres a huge difference. I'm not quite sure why. I'm using an Albatron
FX5200LP. Seemed like a cheap nvidia 5200 with a tv-out at the time. and I'm
using the NVIDIA 1.0.8174 drivers that nvidia provides. Anyone know if
theres a bug in that version, or have any suggestions of a known-good
version?

Thanks,
John